An Important Workshop for Apprenticeship Providers
Learning support funding is available to meet the costs of putting in place reasonable adjustments, as set out in section 20 of the Equality Act 2010, for apprentices who have a learning difficulty or disability.
The funding is additional to the Total Negotiated Price but clear processes, procedures and evidence must be in place to support Learning Support and Exceptional Learning Support funding claims.
At this specialist workshop delegates will:
- Gain an understanding the funding rules in respect of Learning Support (LS) and Exceptional Learning Support (ELS)
- Discuss how to identify, assess and document LS and ELS needs
- Be guided on how to evidence the delivery of LS and ELS
- Understand Progress Review and off-the-job expectations around LS and ELS
- Consider how to Identify and claim the costs of providing LS and ELS through the ILR and Earnings Adjustment Statement
- Consider the importance of recording and retaining the evidence of the end-to-end LS and ELS process