Solvendis Seminar Booking Terms
If you wish to reserve a place on one of our seminars or training programmes (whilst you consult with colleagues/seek permission to attend) just give us a call. We will hold the place for 24 hours pending your confirmation.
Substitute delegates are welcome. Wherever possible, please try to let us know in advance of the day.
It is rare for a seminar to be cancelled but such things as inclement weather, issues with availability of the venue etc do occur. In (any and every) circumstances where the seminar needs to be cancelled by Solvendis then:
- For a one-day seminar a full refund of the course fee will be made
- For a longer training programme involving attendance on multiple days – the cancelled day will be rearranged in a timescale which maximises the delegates ability to attend on the re-arranged date.
- Solvendis are not liable for any ancillary costs of accommodation or travel etc.
We appreciate that delegates plans change for a variety of reasons. This may result in the need to cancel the booking. In such circumstances:
- Where at least 10 working days’ notice of cancellation is given – no fee will be charged
- Where more than 3 working days’ notice of cancellation is given (but less than 10) – the invoice remains payable in full but a ‘seminar credit’ (to the value of the invoice) will be awarded to the organisation for use at a future Solvendis seminar/ training event (it does not have to be the same event or the same person who attends)
- Where 3 or fewer working days’ notice of cancelation is given the invoice is payable in full, no seminar credit is awarded.
- All cancelations must be confirmed by email.
Payment is due by the date of the seminar or within 30 days of the invoice being raised (whichever is the sooner). Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or through a card payment (just give us a call).