Supporting Learners to Succeed in the Workplace
Embedding employability skills in our curriculum is something that many teachers and trainers strive to succeed in. Teachers and trainers aim to provide their learners with long term tools and strategies to help them be successful in the workplace, not just to meet the criteria.
In this workshop we explore ‘why’ and ‘how’ we can embed and develop employability skills throughout the course to really benefit the learners. We explore some useful case studies to identify where opportunities may present themselves, and also how we can create some opportunities where appropriate.
This session is ideal for trainers and managers who are looking to increase their knowledge and skillset, specifically in areas of planning. This masterclass is also a very useful CPD session for more experienced teachers, trainers and managers who may be mentoring newer teachers/trainers or carrying out session observations.
This workshop is part of the Solvendis Teaching Excellence Programme, a programme which also includes:
- Level 5 Learning & Skills Teacher Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
…and a series of workshops covering topics such as:
- Embedding British Values into Planning and Delivery
- Contextualised English, Maths and ICT
- Inclusive Teaching Practice
- Adapting to Teaching Adult Learners
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Embedding Employability Skills
- Developing Interpersonal Skills