Bespoke Mentoring Tailored to Your Nominee's Requirements
There are several roles in post-16 education and training which carry a responsibility and which have a significant impact on whole organisation performance.
The Ofsted Inspection Nominee role is a one of those roles, with the incumbent needing to proactively prepare the provider and its people well in advance of the arrival of inspectors.
Solvendis run a number of seminars and workshops to support inspection preparation and the inspection nominee, and in addition, we offer an Inspection Nominee Mentoring & Support service.
The service is a 5-hour semi-structured package of support with an agenda agreed between the provider and the mentoring Solvendis inspector.
The support is provided in 5 X 1 hour sessions (dates/times agreed between mentor and provider) which focus on:
- Inspection types, what to expect, and the way different inspections are conducted
- Pre-inspection – the responsibilities of the Nominee for getting the provider ready
- Inspection – the role and responsibilities during inspection including how and when to challenge and push back
- Post-inspection – Managing the post-inspection implications
- Planning next steps – communication, documentation being prepared and organised.