Developing Confidence when Planning and Delivering British Values
British values is something that many teachers and trainers can identify and repeat, but how deep does our understanding actually go? This masterclass is designed to help add some real clarity into ‘what British values are’ and most importantly ‘what does this mean for my teaching practice’.
Being able to identify, explain and apply British values throughout our specific sessions and wider curriculum is something that all effective teachers need to embrace.
This session is ideal for trainers and managers who are looking to increase their knowledge and skillset, specifically in areas of planning and delivery. This masterclass is also a very useful CPD session for more experienced teachers, trainers and managers who may be mentoring newer teachers/trainers or carrying out session observations.
This workshop is part of the Solvendis Teaching Excellence Programme, a programme which also includes:
- Level 5 Learning & Skills Teacher Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
…and a series of workshops covering topics such as:
- Embedding British Values into Planning and Delivery
- Contextualised English, Maths and ICT
- Inclusive Teaching Practice
- Adapting to Teaching Adult Learners
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Embedding Employability
- Developing Interpersonal Skills